EURO TV CLUB DMCA Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. On this page, you will find information about copyright infringement procedures and policies apply to EURO TV CLUB.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you May submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( “DMCA”) by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed ‘to have been Infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, You May providence a representative list of Such works found at the site.
A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient is to locate That material on our website (such as the message ID of the infringing material).
A Statement That you have a “good faith belief That the material that’s claimed ‘as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on the sake of the owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly Infringed.”
Your contact information so That we can reply to your notice, preferably-including an email address and telephone number.
The notice must be Physically or Electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the sake of the owner.
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the address listed below email. We will review and address all notices That ‘Substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice ‘Substantially fails to comply with all requirements of thesis, we May not be bootable respond to your notice.
We suggest you consult That your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you May be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512 (f) of the Copyright Act bid That any person who knowingly materially misrepresents That material is infringing May be subject to liability. Okay Please be advised that, in appropriateness Circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users / subscribers who Repeatedly misidentify copyrighted material.
Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe material was removed in error, You May send a Counter Notification to our Designated Copyright Agent at the Email Address provided below.
To file a Counter Notification with us, you must send us an email That sets forth the items specified below:
Identify the specific message ID (s) or material That we have removed or disabled access to How many followers we have.
Provide your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
Provide a statement That You consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in How many followers your address is located (or Winter Park, FL if your address is outside of the United States), and That you will accept service of process from the the person who provided notification of claimed ‘Infringement How many followers to your notice relates or an agent or Such person.
Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief That the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by e-mail, an electronic signature (ie your typed name) or scanned physical signature will be accepted.
If we receive a Counter Notification from you, May we forward it to the party who Submitted the Original Notification of Claimed Infringement. The Counter Notification forward May we include some of your personal information, as your name and contact information. By ting submit a Counter Notification, you consent to having your information revealed in this way. We will not forward the Counter Notification to any party other than the original claimant Unless required or Expressly Permitted to do so by law.
After we send out the Counter Notification, the original claimant must respond to us within 10 business days Stating he or she has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity Relating to the material on our web site.
We suggest you consult That your legal advisor before filing a Counter Notification of Copyright Infringement. Please note that you May be liable for damages if you make a false claim. Under Section 512 (f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents That material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification May be subject to liability.
Please note that we May not be bootable to contact you if we receive a Notification of Copyright Infringement about material you posted online. In accordance with our Terms of Service, we reserve the right to permanently remove any content sole discretion
Termination of Subscriber Accounts
It is our policy, in what we deem in our sole discretion to be appropriateness Circumstances, to disable and / or terminate the accounts of users, subscribers or account holders who Repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others or of EURO TV CLUB.
Designated Copyright Agent Contact Information
Notices with respect to this web site shouldering be sent to: [email protected] TV CLUB
EURO TV CLUB services are offerings for educational purposes only and is not Intended to replace your current Cable TV or Satellite service programming.
All the video content found on EURO TV CLUB is not hosted on our servers nor is created or uploaded by us and does not host, archive, store or distribute media of any kind and acts Merely as an index of media URLs posted by enthusiasts of the Internet, All which is completely outside our control.
NO streams / media files are hosted on this website nor is this website affiliated with any of the providers.
EURO TV CLUB simply acts as a paid service finds That URLs from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Metacafe and other public available websites and video portals.
All content is copyright of Their respective owners. We urge all copyright owners, to Recognize That links contained within this site are located somewhere else on the web. The embedded link points to the location of the video on the web. Please direct all copyright infringement issues to the companies That thesis host files (Justin.tv, Ustream.tv, Freedocast, etc.).
We take copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. EURO TV CLUB respects the rights of others and prohibits the use or referenced material for any purposes other than for what it was Intended for (where Such use is lawful and free of civil liability or other constraint) and in Such Circumstances where possession or Such material May have any adverse financial, prejudicial, or any other effect on any third party.
EURO TV CLUB is not responsible for external website content. If you find some of the content That Violates your rights You May That request for content to be Brought down at the host that’s responsible for the content. That will ensure That the content is removed from EURO TV CLUB and other search engines have indexed the content That May.
Once the content has been removed from the website hosting your content, it will automatically be removed from EURO TV CLUB.
We do not take responsibility for files and servers created by others. It is your responsibility as the owners of copyrights.
IPTV channels and video content is being provided without any liability from EURO TV CLUB Regarding copyrights. Channel availability May vary and change from time to time, as this is completely outside our control. This is not a source host or any other web media server.
EURO TV CLUB is not responsible for poor quality images, sound, or dead links.
It is recommended to subscribe to an unlimited Internet connection provider with high speed download capacity to avoid any unpleasant charges or fees on usage on (slow internet, bills, etc.). A minimum Internet connection speed of 10 Mbps download speed is required to be bootable to have access on all TV channels on the EURO TV CLUB index.
We accept no liability for any damage to your system or hardware Caused by engaging, participating, or using the information or content provided by the EURO TV CLUB website. EURO TV CLUB is not responsible for any legal action taken against an individual, group, or company for usage of the content or information on this website.
All trademarks, service marks, names, content, product names and logos appearing or linked on the site are the property of Their respective owners.
Use any information or content at your own risk!
No copyright infringement is Intended for any Further inquiries, or any kind or sort places contact us on contact form.
Terms Of Service
3. Intellectual Property You acknowledge that all content and materials available on this Site, including the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content as well as content original to it are protected by national and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how or other proprietary rights and laws and are owned by AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS or our licencors or AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS has obtained the necessary permission of the owner of the intellectual property in such content to use the content on our Site. Unless otherwise indicated, all logos, names, package designs and marks on the Site are trademarks or service marks of, or used under license by, AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS. The use or misuse of any of these materials is strictly prohibited. AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS, our licensors or associates retain exclusive ownership of all data, material and other information regarding your use of the Site.
4. Lawful Use You agree to use the Site or its contents for lawful purposes and only as expressly permitted in this Terms of Service and for no other purpose. Except where otherwise noted, you may download, print or view individual pages for noncommercial use only, provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright or trademark notices. Except as otherwise permitted herein and as we may expressly authorize, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from the content or materials on the Site or otherwise in any way exploit any of the content of the Site, in whole or in part. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory in any form whatsoever without our written permission is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. You also agree not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. Any conduct by you that in our discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS will not be permitted.
5. User’s Grant of License By posting or submitting content to the Site, you grant AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS and its worldwide licensees the right to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. You also warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you post or submit to the Site and that our public posting and use of your content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS retains the right to monitor, edit or otherwise change your posting or other content submitted to the Site without your permission. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE AND THAT YOU USE THIS SITE AND ANY CONTENT YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NEITHER AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS, NOR ITS PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE SUCCESSFUL RESULTS FROM FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE SITE.
6. Limitation of Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS, NOR ITS PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, AND THE RISK OF ANY INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS INCLUDING ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Indemnication You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold iptvchannels and its partners and their respective employees, ocers, directors, shareholders, agents, consultants and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of the Site or the Content therein, including without limitation your violation of the Terms of Service herein. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnication by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
8. Monitoring Content AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Site, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site without your permission. Without limiting the foregoing, AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, nd to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS is not responsible for the content that you or any user posts on any forum on the Site and your reliance on any such content is solely at your own risk. International Use
9. Local Laws By choosing to access the Site from any location other than Panama, you accept full responsibility for compliance with all local laws that are applicable. AUSSIE KIWI STREAMS makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Panama, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
11. Choice of Law This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Panama, and the Federal laws of Panama applicable therein, without regard to its conic of laws rules. You expressly agree that any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service or your use of the Site shall be led only in the courts of Panama or the Federal Court of Panama, if applicable, and you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.